In honor of tonight’s premiere, we humbly present this list:
- Carl, stay in the house.
- Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house
- Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.
- Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.
- Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.
- Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.
- It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.
- Please, Carl. Just stay here. I’ll be right back. Protect the couch cushions. Make some lunch. Get back to doing that math homework we inexplicably cared about 4 episodes ago.
- Carl, I’m not fucking around. Please, Carl. Just stay in the house. Do this one fucking thing. Just stay in the house for the next 5 minutes.
- HAS ANYONE SEEN CARL?? HE’S NOT IN THE HOUSE.Please heard us spread the word for this important cause.
Sam Goff, King of kings, showed me the original song, with the official music video (look up at your own risk). So, what is this, Duck Sauce’s second song… ever?
Cool “lazy” song. This is the soundtrack for lazing around eating cereal AND drug deals gone wrong. I say that because this was featured in the trailer for the new remake of Pusher, which has to be good because Drive’s Nicolas Winding Refn attached to it. For that sole reason it has to be awesome.
How cheery. There was some story about a wedding DJ playing this for the bride and groom’s first dance. That’s pretty cool I guess.
No groundbreaking songs have been released by anyone lately. So… this is the best I could do. deadmau5 released a new album, with, guess what, an ironic title. I’ll get to that later though.
My roommate and I were sitting here watching A League of Their Own, something we often do, and as Stillwell Angel ran up and covered the bus driver’s eyes she told me, “You should make a GIF of that that cuts to the bus from Speed.”
“OK,” I said.